Little Lunch Box Co. Bento Two | Unicorn
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Why choose the Bento Two?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch and is made from durable BPA free products.
- The removable and adjustable divider can be used in either of the two compartments allowing the flexibility to separate dry foods of difference shapes and sizes. Note: The divider does not create a leak-proof barrier
- Store wet foods* in either of the two leak-proof compartments with dry foods in the other without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Two is dishwasher safe (top rack <45 degrees celsius).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, saving money and creating much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Two is compact and lightweight, it’s perfect for little hands and a great introduction to Bento lunch boxes.
Capacity – 500ml
Dimensions – 12.3cm x 12.9cm x 5.6cm
* Please refer to our FAQs for an explanation of wet foods: Little Lunch Box Co FAQs
We do not offer overseas shipping. Shipping is only available within Australia.
Orders are dispatched from Lexi & Me on the Sunshine Coast, Qld within 3 business days via Australia Post*
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping confirmation, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
*Art Prints are made to order, will not incur a shipping cost & will be shipped directly from the Artist in Melbourne, Victoria.
If you have purchased a 'pre-order' item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave):
The delivery driver is authorised to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided.
In some cases (depending on the delivery driver), if they deem it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel or are unable to access your property, it may still need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Standard Shipping + Signature on Delivery ($2.95 extra for orders under $150):
Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to Australia Post for you to collect in person.
17/03/2020 - Signature on delivery update
A MESSAGE FROM AUSTRALIA POST
Protecting our people, customers and community
To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a post office or at a residence – will no longer require a customers signature for delivery or collection.
In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter.
Please note: Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The below time frames are estimates only. There may be slight shipping delays during peak times such as Christmas.
Once your order has been shipped, delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow 'up to' 2 weeks. For rural Areas & TAS/WA, please allow 'up to' 3 weeks for delivery.
*We do NOT dropship or sell any items direct from overseas manufacturers. All orders are shipped from within Australia.
Last updated: 17/03/2020, 5:04pm AEST