BACK IN STOCK IN JULY :( - Interactive Worry Plaque
How do Worry Plaques work?
Give your worries to the fairies with this Interactive Worry Plaque! Fairy magic can take your worries from you with just one touch, leaving you worry-free.
The plaque glows red when you place your hand on it and think of your worry. When the fairies have heard it, the plaque glows green, signifying your worries have transferred to the fairies successfully.
The Interactive Worry Plaque does not have any sound effects. Your child can use it freely without everyone knowing they are giving their worries to the fairies.
Did you know fairies use human worries to grant wishes? The energy in worries is ground down to make perfect wish-granting dust!
• Made from durable plastic with a 'wood look' finish
• Measurements 27.5 H x 28 W x 4cm D
• Includes 2 x screws & wall plugs (screwing to a wall is OPTIONAL but not essential to use this product)
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries. (Batteries not included).
* This item will be shipped from Qld via Australia Post
FREE SHIPPING is available on all orders over $100. Orders under $100 have a flat rate shipping cost of $9.95 per order*
*All Art Prints include shipping in the advertised price.
*Signature on Delivery is an additional cost to us of $2.95 per order (optional) but we do NOT charge you extra for this service.
All orders are shipped either from us in Qld via Australia Post/Fastway Couriers or directly from one of our Australian Suppliers using their preferred courier company. (This will be specified in each item description).
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping notification, please check your email 'junk folder'.
Courier Deliveries: Delivery in Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days, however please allow up to 10 business days. For Australian Regional Areas, please allow up to 18 business days for delivery.
COURIER DELIVERIES CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO A PO BOX OR PARCEL LOCKER.
Australia Post Deliveries: Estimated delivery timeframes are as above. All Australia Post deliveries are sent with postal tracking.
Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The above timeframes are estimates from the delivery providers websites.
1. Signature on delivery (no extra charge): Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to either Australia Post for you to collect in person or to the Courier Depot for you to call and arrange a suitable time for them to re-deliver. If the delivery driver deems it to be safe to leave your parcel, it 'may' be left on your premises even if we requested a signature on delivery. (Unfortunately this is out of our control).
2. Standard Delivery (Authority to leave): If you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be left on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if an item goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided.
Local pick is not available for most items unless specified.
Some items are shipped individually due to weight/size limits. We also use multiple suppliers in Australia so it is possible that each item in your order could be sent from different locations. Each item purchased in the one transaction may arrive on separate days.
*We do NOT dropship or sell any items from overseas manufacturers. All orders are shipped from locations within Australia.
Last updated: 16/05/2018, 12:15pm AEST