Lively Living Aroma-Dream Diffuser
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Diffuse essential oils throughout your home and work, and enjoy the wide benefits gained from aromatherapy, while also purifying the air you breathe. With advanced cool mist technology, Lively Livings Aroma-Dream allows you to disperse your favorite essential oils through the room safely, and without heat.
- Lively Living diffusers cool mist technology offer advanced health and healing benefits. They produce healthy negative ions (anions) to remove dust, germs and bacteria which float unseen in the air, to assist with breathing, improving sleep, enhancing wellbeing and air quality.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A compact diffuser with a large 400ml water capacity to run thought the whole night or day.
- Has a warm white ‘breathing light’ feature which simulates a calm breathing pattern to calm and assist relaxation.
- The warm white light can be set at any brightness intensity. This allows you to have a full light or a low dull light ‘set’ to suit your mood or needs.
- The Aroma-Dream also has a colour changing light, which you can be set at any colour, including red (great for sleep).
- To set the colour changing light to a specific colour, simply press the light button again, as it passes through the desired colour.
- Has a optional timer feature with three timer choices, allowing you to set to a shorter period and switch off after a shorter time. (like all of our diffusers, the Aroma-Dream, will switch off when no water is left).
- 5 in 1 multifunction
- Operates up to 20 hours low mist mode
- Optional timer function of 2, 3 & 6 hours
- 400ml Water Capacity
- Uses Ultrasonic Cool Mist technology – no heat, so is safe
- Auto switch off on low water level
- Colour changing light, which may be set at any colour including red, or switched off
- Warm white LED gentle ‘breathing’ light assists calming.
- Compact, light weight ‘cube’ design
- White Matte Lid
- Product size 136 x 136 x 148 mm
- Mist dispersion covers 30-35 sq/m
- Operates 2.4 million Htz/sec
Please Note: When the colour changing lights are activated, the light shines through the white lid producing a lovely light glow. Any pictures displayed with a different colour lid, were taken with the light on. The light will cycle through many shades of colours, or can be set at the colour you choose.
*We recommend consulting with your GP or a qualified Aromatherapist before using any Essential Oils for children under 2
We offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING at a cost of $9.95* per order. FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200*
Orders are dispatched from Lexi & Me on the Sunshine Coast, Qld within 3 business days using Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping confirmation, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
We do not have a physical store/shop front but Local pickup from Tewantin or Noosaville can be arranged. Please contact us before placing an order online.
*An additional $2.95 fee applies to signature on delivery orders.
*We do not offer overseas shipping. Shipping is only available within Australia.
Although a high percentage of our customers orders have still been delivered within a reasonable time frame, please keep the below information in mind when placing an order.
Due to the current increase of online shopping orders, limited flights & adherence to social distancing rules, Australia Post are experiencing delays in usual shipping time frames.
We dispatch as quickly as possible but unfortunately, we have no control over the time your parcel will take to reach you.
If you have purchased a pre-order item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave)
The delivery driver is authorised to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided. In some cases, if the delivery driver deems it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel or are unable to access your property, it may still need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Standard Shipping + Signature on Delivery
Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to your local post office or delivery centre for you to collect in person.
We do not offer Express Post at checkout due to the variances in prices to all areas.
17/03/2020 - Signature on delivery update
A MESSAGE FROM AUSTRALIA POST
Protecting our people, customers and community:
To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a post office or at a residence – will no longer require a customers signature for delivery or collection.
In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter.
Please note: Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The below time frames are estimates from Australia Post. There may be shipping delays during peak times.
Once your order has been shipped, delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow up to 2 weeks. For rural Areas & TAS/WA, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
We do NOT drop-ship any products, all orders are shipped by Lexi & Me in Qld, Australia.
Last updated: 05/03/2022, 14:37 AEST