Lively Living Pure Essential Oil 10ml | Pink Grapefruit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
PINK GRAPEFRUIT 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Upliftment, Mood Booster, Refreshing.
- There are two types of Grapefruit, White and Pink. Although they have similarities, Pink Grapefruit is much sweater.
- A fruity citrus essential oil which can create a feeling of happiness by helping lift a depressed mood.
- Pink Grapefruit essential oil is a recognised and popular choice as a detoxification agent to clear toxins and remove excess fluids. It is hence often used to ease muscle fatigue, stiffness and weight loss. .
- Grapefruit essential oil is considered an excellent antiseptic and can be used as a surface disinfectant or in the diffuser to help prevent the spread of airborne germs.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Uplifting and refreshing, Pink Grapefruit may enhance the nervous system from depression, headaches, nervous exhaustion and stress related conditions.
- Also, fruits that are high in Vitamin C, like oranges and lemons and then Grapefruit are considered to boost the immune system against chills, colds and flu related complaints.
- BOTANIC NAME: Citrus Paradisi
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Obtained from cold expression of Citrus Paradisi fruit rind (Pink Grapefruit)
- AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Sweet and fruity.
- For a DIY room or bathroom freshening spray, put several drops of Pink Grapefruit, Clove, Lavender, into a spray bottle with water.
- Include Pink Grapefruit in your skin care routine by adding it to your favorite exfoliator or scrub.
- Add a few drops of Pink Grapefruit to shampoo for added cleansing properties and a light, sweet scent.
Made in Australia
Cautions: Keep bottle out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, and sensitive areas.
*We recommend consulting with your GP or a qualified Aromatherapist before using any Essential Oils for children under 2
We offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING at a cost of $9.95* per order. FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200*
Orders are dispatched from Lexi & Me on the Sunshine Coast, Qld within 3 business days using Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping confirmation, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
We do not have a physical store/shop front but Local pickup from Tewantin or Noosaville can be arranged. Please contact us before placing an order online.
*An additional $2.95 fee applies to signature on delivery orders.
*We do not offer overseas shipping. Shipping is only available within Australia.
Although a high percentage of our customers orders have still been delivered within a reasonable time frame, please keep the below information in mind when placing an order.
Due to the current increase of online shopping orders, limited flights & adherence to social distancing rules, Australia Post are experiencing delays in usual shipping time frames.
We dispatch as quickly as possible but unfortunately, we have no control over the time your parcel will take to reach you.
If you have purchased a pre-order item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave)
The delivery driver is authorised to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided. In some cases, if the delivery driver deems it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel or are unable to access your property, it may still need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Standard Shipping + Signature on Delivery
Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to your local post office or delivery centre for you to collect in person.
We do not offer Express Post at checkout due to the variances in prices to all areas.
17/03/2020 - Signature on delivery update
A MESSAGE FROM AUSTRALIA POST
Protecting our people, customers and community:
To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a post office or at a residence – will no longer require a customers signature for delivery or collection.
In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter.
Please note: Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The below time frames are estimates from Australia Post. There may be shipping delays during peak times.
Once your order has been shipped, delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow up to 2 weeks. For rural Areas & TAS/WA, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
We do NOT drop-ship any products, all orders are shipped by Lexi & Me in Qld, Australia.
Last updated: 05/03/2022, 14:37 AEST