Make Me Iconic Aussie Vehicle Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
You know you are a Aussie Kid when you eat Weet-Bix for breakfast (and know the theme song by heart) or if you know what it means to say "it's going straight to the pool room". To be an Aussie Kid you have to have the real Aussie stuff and not the stuff we are forced to have because we don't have an iconic substitute available. So we felt every Aussie Kid should also have a set of rare Aussie wood vehicles in their home to just simply play with.
Dream of being an Aussie Fire Fighter, an Aussie Police Officer, or the local happy-go-lucky Postie. Or enjoy the simple daydreams about rolling down to the beach in an Aussie Ute to check the waves over bright lights and sirens. Whatever they’re into, your little ones have hours of fun ahead of them with our iconic Aussie vehicle set.
• Beautifully presented in a display box
• Sturdy wooden construction
• Authentic design & colours
• Measurements: 29cm (L) x 5cm (H) x 23cm (W) - box size
• Complete with 1 x Aussie Fire & Rescue Truck, 1 x Aussie Police Car, 1 x Aussie Mail Post Van, 1 x Holden Sandman Panel Van and 1 x Ute
• Designed to comply with Australian toy standards & made with non toxic paints
• Comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard box
*This item will be shipped from Qld via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers
*Art Prints will not incur a shipping cost
Most of our products are shipped to you from Lexi & Me in Qld via Australia Post or a courier service. Any items that state ‘in stock with supplier’ will be shipped directly to you from one of our trusted Australian Suppliers using their preferred courier company.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping notification, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
If you have purchased a 'pre-order' item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
It is possible that some items in your order could be sent from different locations. Therefore, each item purchased in the one transaction may arrive on separate days.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave): If no one is available at the time of delivery, you authorise the delivery driver to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided. In some cases, (depending on the delivery driver), if they deem it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel, it may need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Signature Shipping + Signature on Delivery ($2.95 extra for orders under $120): Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to either Australia Post for you to collect in person or to the Courier Depot for you to call and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery.
Local pick is not available for most items unless specified.
Delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow 'up to' 2 weeks. For Regional Areas & TAS/WA, please allow 'up to' 3 weeks for delivery.
Every item on our website will state one of the following terms in the item description:
In stock - dispatched next business day - All orders received by 8pm AEST will be dispatched from Lexi & Me in Qld the following business day via Australia Post or a courier service (Sendle or Fastway).
In stock with QLD Supplier - Your order will be dispatched in 1-3 business days from QLD via courier.
In stock with NSW Supplier - Your order will be dispatched in 3-4 business days from NSW via courier.
Pre-Orders Available - Items will have an approx arrival date listed in the description. Once your items have arrived in stock, your order will be shipped the next business day.
Some deliveries from our NSW supplier are sent using an internal courier and a tracking number will not be sent with your shipping notification. These orders can be tracked internally upon request once they have reached the receiving destinations depot.
COURIER DELIVERIES CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO A PO BOX OR PARCEL LOCKER.
Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The above time frames are estimates from the delivery providers websites.
*We do NOT dropship or sell any items direct from overseas manufacturers. All orders are shipped from locations within Australia.
Last updated: 06/02/2019, 06:24pm AEST