MontiiCo Mini Insulated Lunch Bag + Ice Pack | Dinosaur
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Make morning Tea-rexcellent with this roarsome Mini Lunch Bag.
Meet our brand new Mini Lunch Bag - he's the baby of the family! The perfect mini size for snack boxes and little appetites.
Here’s why MontiiCo Mini Cool Bags are so rad:
- NEW Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime
- Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
- Self-contained gel ice pack - independently certified “food safe” and newly improved outer layer for the same great performance, now even better quality
- Lightweight and compact - perfect for play dates, trips to the park or after school snacking
- A handy clip handle to attach to backpacks and prams
- Cutlery loops to hold mini cutlery neatly in place
- Our Mini sized bags are less than half the size of our Large lunch bags, making them the perfect snack bag size!
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminium lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Robust, easy to open custom Montii zippers
- On trend custom prints
- Made to last
Inside - 15cm x 17cm x 6cm
Outside - 16.5cm x 19.5cm x 8.5cm
Internal Volume - 2L or approx 8 cups
Weight including ice pack - 275g
*Please refer to the last 2 images for care instructions.
We offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING at a cost of $9.95* per order. FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200*
Orders are dispatched from Lexi & Me on the Sunshine Coast, Qld within 3 business days using Australia Post.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping confirmation, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
We do not have a physical store/shop front but Local pickup from Tewantin or Noosaville can be arranged. Please contact us before placing an order online.
*An additional $2.95 fee applies to signature on delivery orders.
*We do not offer overseas shipping. Shipping is only available within Australia.
Although a high percentage of our customers orders have still been delivered within a reasonable time frame, please keep the below information in mind when placing an order.
Due to the current increase of online shopping orders, limited flights & adherence to social distancing rules, Australia Post are experiencing delays in usual shipping time frames.
We dispatch as quickly as possible but unfortunately, we have no control over the time your parcel will take to reach you.
If you have purchased a pre-order item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave)
The delivery driver is authorised to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided. In some cases, if the delivery driver deems it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel or are unable to access your property, it may still need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Standard Shipping + Signature on Delivery
Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to your local post office or delivery centre for you to collect in person.
We do not offer Express Post at checkout due to the variances in prices to all areas.
17/03/2020 - Signature on delivery update
A MESSAGE FROM AUSTRALIA POST
Protecting our people, customers and community:
To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels – be it at a post office or at a residence – will no longer require a customers signature for delivery or collection.
In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter.
Please note: Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The below time frames are estimates from Australia Post. There may be shipping delays during peak times.
Once your order has been shipped, delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow up to 2 weeks. For rural Areas & TAS/WA, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
We do NOT drop-ship any products, all orders are shipped by Lexi & Me in Qld, Australia.
Last updated: 05/03/2022, 14:37 AEST