Star Wars Darth Vader Edition Simon Game
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Introducing a sinister twist on the Simon game! The Simon Star Wars Darth Vader game features a game unit designed like the legendary Star Wars character, Darth Vader. Players need to remember and repeat the patterns but now they will have to follow along with the sounds and repeat in correct order by pressing the pads on Darth Vader's mask. It's fast-paced play, with lights and sounds that can challenge players as they watch, remember, and repeat to stay in the game.
The flashing lights and sounds feature ""The Imperial March"" and the Star Wars main theme!
- Includes game unit and instructions.
- Classic Simon gameplay
- Game unit shaped like Darth Vader's mask
- Features ""The Imperial March"" and Star Wars theme
- Watch, remember, repeat
- 1 or more players
- 3 x 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries required. Demo batteries included.
- Hasbro, Licensed Official Product!
*This item will be shipped to you from Lexi & Me in Qld via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers
FREE SHIPPING is available on all orders over $120 (excludes trampolines). Orders under $120 have a flat rate shipping cost of $9.95 per order*
*Art Prints will not incur a shipping cost
*Trampolines include shipping in the advertised price
Most of our products are shipped to you from Lexi & Me in Qld via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. If an item is not held in stock here, it will be shipped directly to you from one of our Australian Suppliers using their preferred courier company. (Each item description will state which location your item will be sent from).
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping notification, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
If you have purchased a pre-order item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
Some items are shipped individually due to weight/size limits. We keep a lot of items in stock but we also use various suppliers in Australia that ship our orders directly to you from their warehouse. It is possible that some items in your order could be sent from different locations. Therefore, each item purchased in the one transaction may arrive on separate days.
1. Standard Delivery (authority to leave): If you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be left on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if an item goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided.
2. Signature on delivery ($2.95 extra for orders under $120): Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to either Australia Post for you to collect in person or to the Courier Depot for you to call and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery. If the delivery driver deems it to be safe to leave your parcel, it 'may' be left on your premises even if we requested a signature on delivery. (Unfortunately this is out of our control).
Local pick is not available for most items unless specified.
All orders usually leave within 3 business days. The only exception would be peak periods such as Christmas & end of financial year due to the increase in volume of orders.
Courier Deliveries: Delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow up to 2 weeks. For Regional Areas & TAS/WA, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Some deliveries from our NSW supplier are sent using an internal Courier and a tracking number will not be sent with your shipping notification. These orders can be tracked internally upon request once they have reached the receiving destinations depot.
COURIER DELIVERIES CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO A PO BOX OR PARCEL LOCKER.
Australia Post Deliveries: Estimated delivery timeframes are as above. All Australia Post deliveries are sent with postal tracking.
Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The above timeframes are estimates from the delivery providers websites.
*We do NOT dropship or sell any items from overseas manufacturers. All orders are shipped from locations within Australia.
Last updated: 13/09/2018, 10:43pm AEST