Replay Divided Plate
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.55 AUD fortnightly with More info
Made from recycled milk jugs! One Divided Plate will save 3 recycled milk jugs from landfill !
The divided plate's deep walls are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Plus, the ample sections of these colorful plates provide plenty of room for any mealtime combination. The three spaces hold just enough for small children who often like to keep the different parts of the meal separate rather than mixed together on one plate. Not only are they better for your child, they are better for your environment!
• Dimensions: Approx 19cm x 19cm and 3cm deep.
• Made in USA
• USA FDA-Approved BPA-Free Plastic from Recycled Milk Containers
• Top rack dishwasher safe, but not suitable for use in the microwave
Recommended for ages 9 mths+
*Please note that these have no packaging and price is for ONE plate only
*orders submitted by 8pm AEST will be dispatched the next business day
*Art Prints will not incur a shipping cost
Most of our products are shipped to you from Lexi & Me in Tewantin, Qld via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. Any items that state ‘in stock with supplier’ will be shipped directly to you from one of our trusted Australian Suppliers using their preferred courier company.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email or SMS. If you can not find your shipping notification, please check your email 'junk/spam’ folder.
If you have purchased a 'pre-order' item, any other products you have purchased in the same transaction may not be sent until all items are in stock.
It is possible that some items in your order could be sent from different locations. Therefore, each item purchased in the one transaction may arrive on separate days.
1. Standard Shipping (Authority to Leave): If no one is available at the time of delivery, you authorise the delivery driver to leave your order unattended on your premises. If you select this shipping option, we take no responsibility if your order goes missing after it is delivered to the address you have provided.
In some cases, (depending on the delivery driver), if they deem it as ‘unsafe’ to leave your parcel/are unable to access your property, it may still need to be collected from your local post office or delivery centre.
2. Standard Shipping + Signature on Delivery ($2.95 extra for orders under $150): Someone must be present to sign for your order. If no one is available to sign, your order may be returned to either Australia Post for you to collect in person or to the Courier Depot for you to call and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery.
Local pick is not available for most items unless specified.
Once your order has been shipped, delivery to most Australian metro areas is usually 3-6 business days. However, please allow 'up to' 2 weeks. For rural Areas & TAS/WA, please allow 'up to' 3 weeks for delivery.
Some items on our website will state one of the following terms in the item description:
In stock with QLD Supplier - Your order will be dispatched in 1-3 business days from North QLD via courier.
In stock with NSW Supplier - Your order will be dispatched in 3-4 business days from Newcastle, NSW via courier.
Pre-Orders Available - Items will have an approx arrival date listed in the description. Once your items have arrived in stock, your order will be dispatched the next business day.
Some deliveries from our NSW supplier are sent using their internal courier driver and a tracking number will not be sent with your shipping notification.
COURIER DELIVERIES CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO A PO BOX OR PARCEL LOCKER.
Unfortunately, once an order is shipped, we have no control over the time it takes to reach you. The above time frames are estimates from the delivery providers websites.
*We do NOT dropship or sell any items direct from overseas manufacturers. All orders are shipped from locations within Australia.
Last updated: 24/07/2019, 7:58pm AEST